Today is Thanksgiving Day and what's more appropriate than doing a post on what I am grateful and thankful for. I am thankful for:
- having the most wonderful husband. He's an awesome father and puts up with my wackiness.
- my kids, though they sometimes drive me crazy they are the joy of my life.
- my parents who raised me through some tough times and provided for me to the best of their abilities.
- having a job so that I can provide for my family.
- the friends I have who are the best.
- having the creativity bug that allows me to stay sane.
- my health.
- having an open mind. This has opened me up to so many things, possibilities, and experiences.
- the Twilight saga. I know, this sounds pretty crazy, but reading the books have changed my life. It is renewed my youthfulness.
- music that fills my life with so many emotions.
- books that allow me to learn new things about our world and the world as it once was.
I am grateful and thankful for so many things. Take 10 minutes and jot down what you are thankful for. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Hopefully you didn't get down on too much food!